Error on OSM

Stadia Arcadia
Hi, "Tribune Colombier" of Stade Raymond-Kopa now has the same size as "Tribune Coubertin". Is now has a square shape. The old stand has been replaced with a new one. Who can fix this? I'm a member of OSM, but I can't get it fixed. Who can do it for me? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks for the help already.

Re: Error on OSM

wambacher

once again:

Hi,

please open www.openstreetmap.org

scroll to the area where the problem is located

click on the 7th button from top

move the cursor to the correct location on map and click

enter error message and submit

regards

walter

Am 05.09.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Stadia Arcadia:
Hi, "Tribune Colombier" of Stade Raymond-Kopa now has the same size as "Tribune Coubertin". Is now has a square shape. The old stand has been replaced with a new one. Who can fix this? I'm a member of OSM, but I can't get it fixed. Who can do it for me? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks for the help already.

Re: Error on OSM

Michael Reichert-3
Hi

Am 05.09.2018 um 16:56 schrieb Stadia Arcadia:
> Hi, "Tribune Colombier" of Stade Raymond-Kopa now has the same size as
> "Tribune Coubertin". Is now has a square shape. The old stand has been
> replaced with a new one. Who can fix this? I'm a member of OSM, but I can't
> get it fixed. Who can do it for me? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks for
> the help already.
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/47.46040/-0.53094&layers=N

Please stop this spamming and don't create a new thread for each issue!

Instead, select the first email you send to this mailing list, click on
"respond" and write any further issues in that email.

Are you somehow related to Bas Mooz? Is this your workmate?

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2018-July/005612.html

Best regards

Michael

Re: Error on OSM

Oleksiy Muzalyev
Hi Stadia Arcadia,

I added lighting masts for the stadium Stade Raymond-Kopa ( https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tower:type=lighting ). I indicated height as 50 meters by estimation from Wikimedia photos of this stadium. I also added some trees and a parking.

It seems that the tribune Tribune Coubertin indeed has got the square shape jugging from this ground photo https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tribune-Colombier.jpg made in January 2018. But on all the aerial imagery available in the JOSM editor it does not have the square shape yet.

If you need to update it urgently you may order the orthorectified aerial image from say https://www.dronebase.com/ , and then the map could be updated accordingly. Did you mean that you cannot do it yourself because you could not find the up to date orthorectified image? Or you cannot update the map due to some physical reason? Or you just do not know how to do it? If the latter than you can watch tutorials on youtube where everything is explained clearly. Search for something like "mapping in josm" at youtube.

Best regards,
Oleksiy