Extending uDig from my RCP

rohithsamudrala
Hi, This is a beginner's question. I am trying to integrate the functionality of uDig into my plugin. I want to extend uDig from my plugin. I have been trying to find tutorial that will teach me how to do it but havent had any luck yet. I would really appreciate it if you could help me or guide me in the right direction.
The context is i have a plugin which will open an image which i want to be able to open in an uDig map editor and use its GIS features.