FIXME tags as layer?

Xan-3
Hi,

Recently I see that in web page of OSM there is a layer of notes. Is there any similar for FIXME tags? Is there anyway to show FIXME tags as layers?

I know there was an *indenpendent* OSM bug or something else for alternative bugs but I'm interested in real FIXME.

thanks
Xan

PS: Please Ccme

Re: FIXME tags as layer?

SomeoneElse
Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I see that in web page of OSM there is a layer of notes. Is there any similar for FIXME tags? Is there anyway to show FIXME tags as layers?

ITO World have one here:

http://www.itoworld.com/map/12

They have lots of others too that you might find useful.

There's also some information on the wiki here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/ITO_Map#Fixme

Cheers,

Andy

Re: FIXME tags as layer?

Craig Wallace
On 2013-08-07 15:49, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently I see that in web page of OSM there is a layer of notes. Is there any similar for FIXME tags? Is there anyway to show FIXME tags as layers?
>
> I know there was an *indenpendent* OSM bug or something else for alternative bugs but I'm interested in real FIXME.

Some more options:
Geofabrik OSM Inspector, with the Tagging view -
http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=tagging

Keep Right! - http://keepright.ipax.at/

http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/ - use the layer switcher to select the
fixme overlay.

Also the JOSM validator will highlight fixme tags.

Craig

Re: FIXME tags as layer?

Xan-3
Thank you very much. All of you.
Perhaps anyone could integrate to main OSM page. Mark it as wish ;-)

Thanks,
Xan

On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 17:06:23 +0100
Craig Wallace <[hidden email]> ha escrit:

> On 2013-08-07 15:49, Xan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Recently I see that in web page of OSM there is a layer of notes. Is there any similar for FIXME tags? Is there anyway to show FIXME tags as layers?
> >
> > I know there was an *indenpendent* OSM bug or something else for alternative bugs but I'm interested in real FIXME.
>
> Some more options:
> Geofabrik OSM Inspector, with the Tagging view -
> http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/?view=tagging
>
> Keep Right! - http://keepright.ipax.at/
>
> http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/ - use the layer switcher to select the
> fixme overlay.
>
> Also the JOSM validator will highlight fixme tags.
>
> Craig

Re: FIXME tags as layer?

Shawn K. Quinn

http://keepright.at/ may be the preferred address now.