FOSS4G SotM Oceania meeting minutes

John Bryant
Hi all,

Just to keep you posted, minutes from our meeting last week are posted here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zfGVIgwW8Mdge-cIXO3msKB_ScU-Iv4z

By way of a few highlights:
- Our Call for Papers will open early next week, check out our website for details on what & how to submit. Spread the word!
- We have commitments from some great sponsors, so the funding is coming through, and it's becoming more real by the day. Thanks to North Road and Alantgeo for signing up early, more sponsors will be confirmed and announced soon.
- Planning has begun for the Community Day - get in touch if you have ideas for events to be held on the free day following the conference.

We're just over 5 months away from kicking this thing off. Still mountains of work to do! If you want to get involved on the day, or during the planning process, drop us a line at [hidden email].

Cheers
John