FOSS4G SotM Oceania

Andrew Harvey-3
Early bird tickets are now on sale for our regional State of the Map conference in Melbourne in November.

Conference: Early Bird $300
Conference: Community Contributor $150 (if you've made a significant OSM contribution you qualify for this)

Community Day: FREE

Call for Presentations and Workshops are OPEN: https://foss4g-oceania.org/present/call-presentations-and-workshops

If you have something you'd like to talk about related to OSM and are able to make it to the conference, please consider putting a submission in.

Re: FOSS4G SotM Oceania

Graeme Fitzpatrick

On 27 June 2018 at 19:53, Andrew Harvey <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you have something you'd like to talk about related to OSM and are able to make it to the conference, please consider putting a submission in.

G'day Andrew

I thought that would have been you talking about getting open access to all forms of Gov't Data! :-)

Thanks

Graeme

Re: FOSS4G SotM Oceania

John Bryant
Thanks for highlighting this here Andrew.

Any & all submissions about open data, open source spatial, OSM will be welcome! There's scope for talks about the community as well, they don't have to be technical in nature. It's YOUR conference, bring to it what interests you :)

We'll be accepting submissions for workshops until 31 July, and for presentations until 31 August. After the closing dates, we'll open up a community vote on the (anonymised) submissions, to find out what's getting people's attention, then we'll do a blind review to finalise the selection.

Also, we're starting to plan the free Community Day now, so interested to hear what ideas you might have to make it fun & engaging.

Looking forward to seeing what's on the OSM community's mind!

cc'ing the NZ-Talk list as well.

Cheers
John