FW: OSM User Group - Midlands

ANDY ROBINSON-2
FYI

Andy Robinson
[hidden email]

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Robinson [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 17 July 2006 12:52
To: 'Clive Jones'; 'Richard Fairhurst'; 'Stephen Isaac'; 'Alex Willmer';
'Ben Robbins'
Subject: OSM User Group - Midlands

Have copied this to those that I know have a midlands OSM interest.

I'll post to the talk list to ask any others that might be interesting in
joining this group and getting active.

I've created a new wiki stub from
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_User_Groups pointing to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Midlands%2C_UK_User_Group and
have added some content. Please add your own.

It was suggested we start up a midlands mailing list. I have no problem with
that but would prefer to keep information as open and available as possible
hence the wiki stub. If there is enough interest in a separate mailing list
then we can do that too.

I'd like to push for a meet-up on a Wed evening sometime over the next
month. How would that work for everyone interested?

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson

Re: FW: OSM User Group - Midlands

matthew-osm
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 12:53:36PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:
> [...]

Count me in, too. I'm sitting next to Clive, and he forwarded your e-mail
across. I've added myself to the wiki page...

> I'd like to push for a meet-up on a Wed evening sometime over the next
> month. How would that work for everyone interested?

Wednesdays are generally bad for me, but other days are OK...  I guess that's
always going to be the case with trying to meet up, though!

Matthew

Re: FW: OSM User Group - Midlands

Alex Willmer
On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 12:53 +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:
> Have copied this to those that I know have a midlands OSM interest.
>
> I'll post to the talk list to ask any others that might be interesting in
> joining this group and getting active.

Hi again Andy, it's high time I got involved in OSM again, so thanks for
the heads up.

> I'd like to push for a meet-up on a Wed evening sometime over the next
> month. How would that work for everyone interested?

Alternate Wednesdays (19, 2, 16 Aug...) are bad for me, as is the 5-19
Aug. Any day next week is good. Is anyone, apart from Steve going to LUG
Radio Live?

Alex

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 11:46:12PM +0100, Alex Willmer wrote:
> Alternate Wednesdays (19, 2, 16 Aug...) are bad for me, as is the 5-19
> Aug. Any day next week is good. Is anyone, apart from Steve going to LUG
> Radio Live?

I am hoping to go on Saturday, and I know Clive is too.

However, that is on condition that I get certain long-outstanding jobs complete
before then, according to my wife... :-S

--
Matthew