FW: [OSM-talk] Slippy map render python problems

FW: [OSM-talk] Slippy map render python problems

Barnett, Phillip

Oops, sorry, back on the right group now.

Er, how do I get Boost FS? Can't find an installation candidate. Any
particular repository?

Phillip

Re: FW: [OSM-talk] Slippy map render python problems

Steve Coast

> Oops, sorry, back on the right group now.
>
> Er, how do I get Boost FS? Can't find an installation candidate. Any
> particular repository?

if you're on a debian based distro it's boost-fs or something, search
with aptitude....

but, I might be barking up the wrong tree

> Phillip

Hmm. I did a search for boost, and found nothing returned but lots of
libboost-blah files. I've just done apt-get install libboost* but no
change to my error message.

Thanks for trying though. Shame, I've got a server (or two) here just
waiting to do some rendering...