Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

bkil
I recommend that we rename the proposal to the following:

Then we can create a redirect from the old URL so that all links mentioned in this thread and elsewhere will work indefinitely. Please verify that both the main page and the talk page redirects.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 7:50 PM Valor Naram <[hidden email]> wrote:
> and that’s why the page is called “baby changing table”?

Because someone noted that there exist changing tables for adults. But they're not widespread nor specified enough. No one has the knowleadge to implement it in OSM. But we didn't go further so we agreed on "changing_table" without the "baby" prefix.

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Valor Naram
Did it.

See http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table

I recommend that we rename the proposal to the following:

Then we can create a redirect from the old URL so that all links mentioned in this thread and elsewhere will work indefinitely. Please verify that both the main page and the talk page redirects.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 7:50 PM Valor Naram <[hidden email]> wrote:
> and that’s why the page is called “baby changing table”?

Because someone noted that there exist changing tables for adults. But they're not widespread nor specified enough. No one has the knowleadge to implement it in OSM. But we didn't go further so we agreed on "changing_table" without the "baby" prefix.

> On 29. Apr 2019, at 14:24, Valor Naram wrote:
>
> where I explain there's no doubt of using "changing table" because it means what it means without confusion.

and that’s why the page is called “baby changing table”?

Cheers, Martin

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table

Valor Naram
The voting process ended with 13 votes. This proposal has been rejected with 9 voices approval and 4 voices denial. While there are more yes than no votes, the amount of approval votes are under the 74% mark.