Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table

Valor Naram
Hey guys,

my first proposal regarding changing tables were rejected because of being "too complex". I will give it a second chance and provide you with the v2.0 of it: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/changing_table

Author: Valor Naram
Definition: A tag to mark the possibility to change the baby's nappy. It makes tagging of changing tables possible. See https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/changing_table for the definition.

Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - changing table

Jan S
Hi Valor,

Thanks for reducing your proposal. I could go with it. Still, it's up to the programming guys to say whether the changing of the name of the key from diaper to changing_table is somehow problematic.

Best, Jan

Author: Valor Naram