Feature Proposal – RFC – crossing:island=*

Feature Proposal – RFC – crossing:island=*

Markus-5
Hello everyone,

I'm proposing the new key crossing:island=* to specify whether a
pedestrian crossing has a refuge island (also known as pedestrian
island). This key is an alternative to the problematic tag
crossing=island.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:crossing:island

Regards
Markus

Re: Feature Proposal – RFC – crossing:island=*

Mateusz Konieczny-3
I really like this solution, it removes one of
conflicts in crossing tagging.

21 Dec 2018, 18:03 by [hidden email]:

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 at 16:20, Mateusz Konieczny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I really like this solution, it removes one of
> conflicts in crossing tagging.

Thanks for your support!

Are there any other comments? Otherwise i'll open voting soon.

Regards, Markus

Feature Proposal – Voting – crossing:island=*

Markus-5
Hello everyone,

I'm opening voting on crossing:island=*, a tag for specifying whether a
pedestrian crossing has a refuge island:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:crossing:island

Thanks in advance for your participation in the vote.

Best regards

Markus