Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=inflatable_park

Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=inflatable_park – My first tagging proposal, came across a few of these facilities and figured it is best to establish a tagging for them as they're growing in po...
Can you link or upload some images? Preferably from/to Wikimedia Commons? It sounds like sub type of a playground. Mar 27, 2019, 12:21 PM by...
I couldn't find any good images of the facilities I'm talking about on commons, but they're definitely different from the kind of individual sli...
Is something like leisure=playground fee=yes playground=inflatable_park fitting? It would allow to both tag detail and do not require s...
That seems like it could be a good approach to me. My brain seems averse to the word playground, but perhaps I'm too attached to that being an ou...
sent from a phone > On 28. Mar 2019, at 18:23, Silent Spike <silentspike100@...> wrote: > > My brain seems averse to the word p...
🤔 A lot of interesting input, thanks everyone. I see what was meant by processing now. Going by the Merriam-Webster definition of playground ...
On Fri, 29 Mar 2019 at 05:16, Silent Spike <silentspike100@...> wrote: > In that case I'd like to raise the question on whether we thi...
Mar 28, 2019, 6:23 PM by silentspike100@...: > However, I would ask for some clarification on what you mean by "special support t...
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 at 17:25, Silent Spike <silentspike100@...> wrote: > > However, I would ask for some clarification on what you...
On 27/03/2019 11:21, Silent Spike wrote: > My first tagging proposal, came across a few of these facilities and > figured it is best to est...
Am Mi., 27. März 2019 um 12:24 Uhr schrieb Silent Spike < silentspike100@...>: > My first tagging proposal, came across a few of thes...