Feature Proposal - Voting - Key:golf_cart

Feature Proposal - Voting - Key:golf_cart

Joseph Eisenberg
It has been over 2 weeks since the RFC for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart

This key is already in use over 16,000 times to define access
restrictions for golf carts on highway ways (especially highway=path
and highway=service), highway=crossing and amenity=parking.

Voting will clarify that using a highway tag, such as highway=path or
highway=service with golf_cart=designated is the preferred way to tag
a golf cart path on a golf course.

Please see the discussion page. There were no major issues, and the
minor questions and suggestions have been addressed
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart

Then log in and scroll to the bottom to vote:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart#Voting

Voting will be open till 11 May 2019

- Joseph E.

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Key:golf_cart

Joseph Eisenberg
Voting has been open for about a week for the key "golf_cart", which
is already being used to define access for golf carts on highways and
paths.

Please remember to read the proposal and then add your vote or comments:

On 4/26/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It has been over 2 weeks since the RFC for
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart
>
> This key is already in use over 16,000 times to define access
> restrictions for golf carts on highway ways (especially highway=path
> and highway=service), highway=crossing and amenity=parking.
>
> Voting will clarify that using a highway tag, such as highway=path or
> highway=service with golf_cart=designated is the preferred way to tag
> a golf cart path on a golf course.
>
> Please see the discussion page. There were no major issues, and the
> minor questions and suggestions have been addressed
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart
>
> Then log in and scroll to the bottom to vote:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Key:golf_cart#Voting
>
> Voting will be open till 11 May 2019
>
> - Joseph E.

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Key:golf_cart

bkil
We're currently at 16 unanimous approval votes. Do we still need more?