Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:staff_count:nurses

Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:staff_count:nurses

Mhairi O'Hara
Voting is now open for the proposed feature staff_count:nurses

"Indicates the average daily number of nurses available at a health facility"

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:staff_count:nurses

Please read the page, then add your vote and any additional comments here:

--
Mhairi O'Hara
Technical Project Manager

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
web
 |      twitter
 |      facebook
 |      donate

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:staff_count:nurses & doctors

ebel
On 01/08/2019 22:17, Mhairi O'Hara wrote:
> Voting is now open for the proposed feature staff_count:nurses
>
> "Indicates the average daily number of nurses available at a health
> facility"

On 01/08/2019 22:17, Mhairi O'Hara wrote:
 > Voting is now open for the proposed feature staff_count:doctors
 >
 > "Indicates the average daily number of doctors available at a health
 > facility"

Instead of “average daily” how about “whole-time equivalents”? Someone
who works full time counts as 1. 50% time (“part time”) means 0.5. So 2
part time doctors, or 1 full-time doctor, is `staff_count:doctors=1`?

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:staff_count:nurses & doctors

SimonPoole
That should likely be FTEs (full time equivalents), not that I believe
this is something that should actually be in OSM (what about wikidata?).