Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Joseph Eisenberg
Voting is now open for the proposed feature waterway=tidal_channel

"A natural intertidal waterway in mangroves, salt marshes and tidal
flats with water flow in the direction of the tide"

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Please read the page, then add your vote and any additional comments here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Joseph Eisenberg
14 people have voted so far on waterway=tidal_channel - all in favor

Voting continues until the 22nd of July, 2019

On 7/10/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 1:31 PM Joseph Eisenberg
> <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Voting is now open for the proposed feature waterway=tidal_channel
>>
>> "A natural intertidal waterway in mangroves, salt marshes and tidal
>> flats with water flow in the direction of the tide"
>>

>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway=tidal_channel
>>
>> Please read the page, then add your vote and any additional comments
>> here:
>>

>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Joseph Eisenberg
Tomorrow 22-July-2019 is the last day to vote on waterway=tidal_channel

On 7/18/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 14 people have voted so far on waterway=tidal_channel - all in favor
>
> Voting continues until the 22nd of July, 2019
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting
>
> On 7/10/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 1:31 PM Joseph Eisenberg
>> <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Voting is now open for the proposed feature waterway=tidal_channel
>>>
>>> "A natural intertidal waterway in mangroves, salt marshes and tidal
>>> flats with water flow in the direction of the tide"
>>>

>>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway=tidal_channel
>>>
>>> Please read the page, then add your vote and any additional comments
>>> here:
>>>

>>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Warin
The voting period can be as long as you like, the only time requirement is the minimum time of 2 weeks.

On 21/07/19 10:39, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:

> Tomorrow 22-July-2019 is the last day to vote on waterway=tidal_channel
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting
>
> On 7/18/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 14 people have voted so far on waterway=tidal_channel - all in favor
>>
>> Voting continues until the 22nd of July, 2019
>>
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:waterway%3Dtidal_channel#Voting
>>
>> On 7/10/19, Joseph Eisenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 1:31 PM Joseph Eisenberg
>>> <[hidden email]>

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Tag:waterway=tidal_channel

Joseph Eisenberg
Right. There have been 15 approval votes already, so I believe the scheduled 2 week period is sufficient.

Joseph