Feature Proposal - Voting - Top up

danysan95
The proposal for mapping which shops sell prepaid top ups is now under voting: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Top_up

--
Daniele Santini

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Top up

Markus-5
On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 11:40, Daniele Santini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The proposal for mapping which shops sell prepaid top ups is now under voting: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Top_up

Isn't prepaid_top_up:network=<network> redundant because <network>
(e.g. PayPoint) is also a brand and thus prepaid_top_up:brand=<brand>
would suffice?

I'm sorry, i missed the second RFC after you've updated the proposal.

Regards

Markus

Re: Feature Proposal - Voting - Top up

> On 10. Jan 2019, at 08:51, Markus <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Isn't prepaid_top_up:network=<network> redundant because <network>
> (e.g. PayPoint) is also a brand and thus prepaid_top_up:brand=<brand>
> would suffice?

it also isn’t unambiguous because you will have all brands in one key, and it will not be possible to tell if that’s mobile phone, public transport or whichever top ups are provided.

Cheers, Martin