Feature proposal - Approved - Line management

Feature proposal - Approved - Line management

François Lacombe-2
Hi all,

The voting of Line management proposal is over since last week and 20 pros reviews make it approved.

Thank you to voters :)

Wiki cleanup is almost done :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dtower (you're more than welcome to update translations)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dpole remains to be updated accordingly.

It's a real satisfaction to get this tower:type cleanup project done. Towers/pole documentation is now more accessible and meaningful.
I'm on my way to show this collective achievement to some French power distribution operators seeking for their poles in lacunary and proprietary GIS.

All the best

François