Fetching selected features from a layer

puneetbaijal

Hi All,

I have a postgis datasource layer having 500 features. What I require is that based on certain condition only selected features are picked from the DB and displayed as features on the layer.
If any one can help me regarding this it would be highly appreciated.

Thanxs & Best wishes

Puneet

"Disclaimer: This message and any attachments contain information that may be RMSI Private Limited. confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), and have received this message in error, any use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail and permanently deleting the message from your computer and/or storage system"

http://www.rmsi.com

Re: Fetching selected features from a layer

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Puneet.

Current Kosmo Desktop version doesn't have the possibility to add a filter to a layer from the GUI (it's possible to do it by code, as a layer can have a filter added to achieve what you want). This functionality will be present at the next version.

Meanwhile, you have also the possibility to define views for your postgis layer to get it filtered (remember to register the layer metadata into public.geometry_columns to make it visible for Kosmo Desktop)

Regards,

El 18/05/2012 21:28, Puneet Baijal escribió:

[...]

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]