FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

Giuseppe Cinque
Hello Andrea,
there are often in a mapset many raster layer, 10 or 30..., why not
use a FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

The modification code in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer constructor is:

public JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer( Composite parent, int style, int
selectionStyle, String mapset ) {
// new - add FilteredTree
PatternFilter patternFilter = new PatternFilter();
final FilteredTree filter = new FilteredTree(this, selectionStyle,
patternFilter);
final TreeViewer tv = filter.getViewer();

// old
// final TreeViewer tv = new TreeViewer(this, selectionStyle);

Giuseppe

FilterInJGRasterCatalogTreeViewer.JPG (29K) Download Attachment

Re: FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

Andrea Antonello
Very nice idea!
I will indeed apply your patch.

At the moment I am very busy at the udig code sprint, would you mind
to create a quick bugreport at
https://dev.fsc.bz.it/bugs/?group=jgrass?

Just paste this mail into there.

Thanks,
Andrea

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Giuseppe Cinque <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Andrea,
> there are often in a mapset many raster layer, 10 or 30..., why not
> use a FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?
>
> The modification code in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer constructor is:
>
> public JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer( Composite parent, int style, int
> selectionStyle, String mapset ) {
> // new - add FilteredTree
> PatternFilter patternFilter = new PatternFilter();
> final FilteredTree filter = new FilteredTree(this, selectionStyle,
> patternFilter);
> final TreeViewer tv = filter.getViewer();
>
> // old
> // final TreeViewer tv = new TreeViewer(this, selectionStyle);
>
> Regards,
> Giuseppe

Re: FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

Andrea Antonello
Let me just for fun ask you if you noticed in the CatalogView of Udig
if there could be a similar way to do so?
That would be beautiful.

Ciao
Andrea

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:39 PM, andrea antonello
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Very nice idea!
> I will indeed apply your patch.
>
> At the moment I am very busy at the udig code sprint, would you mind
> to create a quick bugreport at
> https://dev.fsc.bz.it/bugs/?group=jgrass?
>
> Just paste this mail into there.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrea
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Giuseppe Cinque <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello Andrea,
>> there are often in a mapset many raster layer, 10 or 30..., why not
>> use a FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?
>>
>> The modification code in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer constructor is:
>>
>> public JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer( Composite parent, int style, int
>> selectionStyle, String mapset ) {
>> // new - add FilteredTree
>> PatternFilter patternFilter = new PatternFilter();
>> final FilteredTree filter = new FilteredTree(this, selectionStyle,
>> patternFilter);
>> final TreeViewer tv = filter.getViewer();
>>
>> // old
>> // final TreeViewer tv = new TreeViewer(this, selectionStyle);
>>
>> Regards,
>> Giuseppe

Re: FilteredTree in JGRasterCatalogTreeViewer?

Giuseppe Cinque
Hello Andrea,
I haven't udig source in my eclipse.
I don't know but if there is a TreeViewer in CatalogView of Udig, it's
possible as we did under.

Regards,
Giuseppe