Find all your unresolved Notes

Matija Nalis-3
OSM Notes are quite useful feature, and if you take advantage of it, you'd
have a lots of Notes.  Vast majority of them resolved and closed, of course,
since you're an active mapper.

However, those that remain open will likely be lost forever, as browsing
your OSM user pages through dozens (and hundreds) of closed Notes (until you
find open one) is very tedious. And if you have multiple accounts (and/or are
tutoring your SO and friends in OSM), the pain in finding older unresolved
Notes increases exponentially.

So I've made a web script that shows you ONLY open notes for specified user
(or several of them).

You can use it at: http://my-notes.osm-hr.org/

(or go grab the source yourself at https://github.com/osm-hr/my-osm-notes )

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.

Re: Find all your unresolved Notes

Stefan Baebler

Odlično / Excellent!
Just fix the case sensitivity of usernames during search.
Filtering for unresolved notes should be implemented also on the user's notes page on the main OSM website somehow to encourage mappers to follow-up on them and resolve them.

Štefan

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:09:44 +0100, Stefan Baebler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Odlično / Excellent!

thanks!

> Just fix the case sensitivity of usernames during search.

Done. It should be case insensitive during search now (yet remain
case preserving during display).

> Filtering for unresolved notes should be implemented also on the user's
> notes page on the main OSM website somehow to encourage mappers to
> follow-up on them and resolve them.

Yes, it should. There is even a ticket opened for that:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/832

--
Opinions above are GNU-copylefted.

Re: Find all your unresolved Notes

hbogner
Thx for this!

Croatia dropped from 300 to 77(1.40%) open notes since you created this!

Keep up the good work :D

Hrvoje