First attempt at cache control

Jody Garnett-3
As indicated I have made an attempt at cache control ...
- added a CacheInterceptor which will apply a CachingFeatureSource wrapper (Andrea indicates that this is only a toy and should be treated with respect; I concur I have seen my first Java Heap Space error from uDig that I can remember)
- added a CacheStyleContent to remember the setting between runs
- added a CacheStyleConfigurator so users can control

What is next?
- if jesse or moovida are around I would like a hand applying this cache setting to the gridcoverage / gridreader decision