First extensive countryside data in OSM?

First extensive countryside data in OSM?

Nick Whitelegg
Look at

http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit/view-map.html?lat=51.0&lon=-0.822812501771875
&scale=0.0005062499949375

No, the Hampshire town of Petersfield has not become an LA-style megapolis....
instead, I have finally added much of the Freemap data to the OSM database.
Have also added tags describing permissions (foot, horse, car etc) - my next
plan is to try writing an OSM client which will use the tags to display the
different routes in different colours.

Nick

Re: First extensive countryside data in OSM?

Steve Coast
That's super cool, Nick

* @ 15/11/05 12:03:53 AM [hidden email] wrote:

> Look at
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit/view-map.html?lat=51.0&lon=-0.822812501771875
> &scale=0.0005062499949375
>
> No, the Hampshire town of Petersfield has not become an LA-style megapolis....
> instead, I have finally added much of the Freemap data to the OSM database.
> Have also added tags describing permissions (foot, horse, car etc) - my next
> plan is to try writing an OSM client which will use the tags to display the
> different routes in different colours.
>
> Nick

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.asklater.com/steve/