Fixing intersection OSMAnd treats as roundabout?

Fixing intersection OSMAnd treats as roundabout?

I. Am
Intersection location: Lat 35.12780 Lon -80.69922

I'm guessing a traffic light should be removed or the triangle arrangement modified, but 10 minutes of searching didn't reveal the best fix. Help?

Re: Fixing intersection OSMAnd treats as roundabout?

Bryan Housel-2
Thanks for asking, I.AM..

The Northeast Parkway here should really be split at the intersection.  It is currently mapped as a single long road.  I’ll fix this now.

If you are interested in more reading about mapping best practices, Mapbox has made their team mapping guides available here:
This guide covers a lot of situations like the one you shared (intersection of dual carriageways)

Also I encourage you to join the OSM US Slack here:  https://slack.openstreetmap.us/
There are lots of people on there that are happy to answer questions about how to map, and eager to fix things!
You will get a better response there than on the mailing list.

Thanks, and happy mapping!
Bryan

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity._______________________________________________