Forum test

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning to all.

This is a message test for the new forum at nabble.

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Forum test

Sergio Baños Calvo
Sorry for the testing mails.

This is the response posted at the forum...

Regards,

Sergio Baños Calvo wrote
Good morning to all.

This is a message test for the new forum at nabble.

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: sbc@saig.es

WFS-T in Kosmo 2.0

Corrado d'Alessandro
I would like to know WFS capabilities in Kosmo 2.0.
It will be possible to edit WFS coverage? (Kosmo will support also
Transactional WFS-T)?
thanks
Corrado

Re: WFS-T in Kosmo 2.0

Sergio Baños Calvo
Good morning Corrado.

For the KD 2.0 version a WFS connector (1.0.0 and 1.1.0) will be
available. The transactional WFS connector is under development and I
can't confirm you if it will be for the 2.0 release.

Regards,

Corrado d'Alessandro escribió:

> Hi,
> I would like to know WFS capabilities in Kosmo 2.0.
> It will be possible to edit WFS coverage? (Kosmo will support also
> Transactional WFS-T)?
> thanks
> Corrado

Sergio Baños Calvo

Jefe de desarrollos
Sistemas Abiertos de Información Geográfica, S.L. (SAIG S.L.)
Tlfno. móvil: 685005960
Tlfno. fijo: (+34) 954788876

E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: WFS-T in Kosmo 2.0

Corrado d'Alessandro
It is a very good news!
WFS-T in my opinion enrich further Kosmo (for me in this moment the best
gis desktop application)
Thanks

Corrado