Foss4G-SotM Oceania OSM Workshops

Philip Mallis

Hi all,

We are currently putting out a call for workshops and presentations for the upcoming FoSS4G-SotM Oceania Conference this November.

It would be great to have some OSM-themed workshops on the Community Day, which will be open and free to all who are interested.

You can find more information on the program and how to submit a proposal on our website: https://foss4g-oceania.org/present/call-presentations-and-workshops

The deadline to submit is 31 July, so get cracking!

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Philip Mallis

Re: Foss4G-SotM Oceania OSM Workshops

John Bryant
Thanks Philip!

Just a wee point of clarification - right now we're seeking submissions for the Workshop Day, which is Tuesday 20th November. Community Day will be on the Friday, and we'll also want ideas for that - but the current drive is for Workshop Day, with a deadline of 31 July (less than 2 weeks away!).

There'll be a keen audience looking to learn more about engaging with OSM, what would you want to teach them in a 3.5 hour, hands-on session in a first class training facility at Melbourne Uni? Or even in an outdoor session, for that matter? All ideas welcome!

Cheers
John