Found multiple points with equal coords

Arndt Röhrig

Hi,

every time when i build an italy-map or an europe-map, mkgmap tell me this:

SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): ..\Splitter\88013483.osm.pbf: Found multiple po
ints with equal coords as CoordPOI at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=38.0235
96&mlon=15.650568&zoom=17
SCHWERWIEGEND (StyledConverter): ..\Splitter\88013483.osm.pbf: Found multiple po
ints with equal coords as CoordPOI at http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=38.0235
96&mlon=15.650568&zoom=17

I don´t see any Problems in this area, so i ignore the message. But i am curios what the reason this message has.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=38.023596%2015.650568#map=18/38.02420/15.65188

Greets

Arndt

Re: Found multiple points with equal coords

Gerd Petermann
Hi Arndt,

JOSM Validator shows many errors in this area, esp. duplicated ways and nodes.
The error messages are printed because of these duplicated barriers:
node 4894144807
node 4895679601

Gerd

Re: Found multiple points with equal coords

Arndt Röhrig

Hi Gerd,

thanks for the info!

Arndt

Gerd Petermann hat am 27. Februar 2018 um 17:01 geschrieben: