Fwd: [softwaredev-92] Looking for Mapping code to a list of POI

Fwd: [softwaredev-92] Looking for Mapping code to a list of POI

Nick Black-2
Hi guys,

This came up on another list I'm on. The author would like source code for a basic maps app that includes routing and local search functions - all possible with cloudmade's platform. If anyone in this list is interested, please contact the guy directly.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Zvika Ashkenazi <[hidden email]>
Date: 21 May 2010 04:42:04 GMT+01:00
To: [hidden email][hidden email]
Subject: [softwaredev-92] Looking for Mapping code to a list of POI

Hello my fellow developers,

MobileAppLoader would like to  buy the source code for the following functionality. We can also accommodate revenue sharing model.

Code does:
1) Displays user location on a Map View.
2) Displays predefined locations of points of interest (e.g. ATMs). The list of the point of interest will be provided by a web service. Ideally all POI will be saved locally and only the new one will be retrieved from the Web services. The rate of adding POI will be very low, almost fixed.
3) The App will recommend and draw directions to the closet point of interest . All interest point are the same.  Or the user can choose which interest point to go too.

We'll pay hard cash.

Please contact me directly at [hidden email][hidden email]

Thanks,

Zvika Ashkenazi

MobileAppLoader
(650) 619-8426
[hidden email][hidden email]

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | [hidden email]

--
Nick Black
Founder and Head of Products