GSoC 2019 PT-assistant Plugin

ashish singh-2
I need to make rectangle given a segment as a base and check whether
something (stop, another home)is inside this rectangle or not. Is there
some code already written regarding this? If it is already there where I
can find it in the core?

Re: GSoC 2019 PT-assistant Plugin

Jiri Vlasak
On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 05:00:40PM +0530, ashish singh wrote:
> I need to make rectangle given a segment as a base and check whether
> something (stop, another home)is inside this rectangle or not. Is there
> some code already written regarding this? If it is already there where I
> can find it in the core?

I think that you are asking about `⊆` and `⊇` operators of MapCSS.

Please, check out this wiki page:

https://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Help/Styles/MapCSSImplementation

jiri

Re: GSoC 2019 PT-assistant Plugin