GSoC - Coding has officially begun

Vishal R
Hi Everyone,
    The coding phase of Google Summer of Code has officially begun. I will be working on my project - AutoBound (https://medium.com/@bbloggsbott/google-summer-of-code-autobound-863860006fc0). I have started working on the front end of the plugin. You can see the progress in the development branch of the repo(https://github.com/Bloggsbott/autobound/). I will also be posting updates on my progress every week on Medium (https://medium.com/@bbloggsbott)

All suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Best regards,
Vishal R

Re: GSoC - Coding has officially begun

Developer Discussion mailing list