Game and toy library

Re: Game and toy library

Paul Allen
On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 9:59 PM ChameleonScales <[hidden email]> wrote:
I made some changes again.

I like the way you have a purple rocking horse and describe it as a brown rocking horse. :)

It might be an idea either to put up a brown version or to clarify that the intended icon is a brown
version of the purple one shown.

--
Paul

Re: Game and toy library

ChameleonScales
I'm just letting you guys know that I will unsubscribe from the mailing list because I get notified too frequently on my phone of new emails and I am not involved enough in OSM at the moment to engage in other subjects than the one I started.
Please forward the discussion on the wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/toy_library

Thank you all for your help so far and see you there, hopefully
Best regards

ChameleonScales

Re: Game and toy library

On 25. Oct 2018, at 23:02, ChameleonScales <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am not involved enough in OSM at the moment to engage in other subjects than the one I started.
Please forward the discussion on the wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/toy_library

Thank you all for your help so far and see you there, hopefully
Best regards

if you want to follow only one thread and not everything you can read this mailing list also in the web:

Cheers, Martin