Geochicas event in FOSS4G + HOT Summit

Mapa Nauta
Hey,

We are organizing two Pre-Events (on the same night) in High Spirit Lounge on Sunday August 26th. Please find below the details:

* Women Only Event (don’t complain yet guys! you are more than welcome starting at 9pm :P )

7-9pm Geochicas Gathering
Ladies! Join us to meet other women* attending FOSS4G + HOT Summit who are interested in closing the gender gap and working towards diversity in our communities. We want to meet you and hear about your projects!

* Whoever perceive herself as a woman

RSVP in bit.ly/geochicastaketanzania

9pm- 12am General welcome event
All FOSS4G + HOT Summit attendees  are welcome to have a beer and meet the amazing people doing relevant projects around the globe.We want to meet you and hear what you are doing! The first beer of the general event is on us thanks to the kind support of the FOSS4G organising team ;)

Looking forward to see you on Sunday August 26th

Mapanauta on behalf of Geochicas