Google nearly up to date

Nick Hocking
"Still got to map the road to the school and a couple of other tracks - and all
in a village so small the lady in the post office was looking forward to
meeting two new people who had moved to town."

The GSV of Rogerson lane shows it looking relatively new, can't see any bullet holes yet :-)
I can only find Yass council records of it back to March 2007 so I guess Mawby Lane disappeared a few years ago.

Well I'll be dammed, I've driven past John Gilberts Grave so many time on my trips to/from Adelaide and never knew it was there.
Actually I'd never heard of John Gilbert either.  Next time this is a must stop and read event - Thanks Liz

Liz

Re: Google nearly up to date

Liz
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008, Nick Hocking wrote:
> Well I'll be dammed, I've driven past John Gilberts Grave so many time on
> my trips to/from Adelaide and never knew it was there.
> Actually I'd never heard of John Gilbert either.  Next time this is a must
> stop and read event - Thanks Liz

That's one thing about this OSM business - going looking for new things in
your world make you look harder and see different things.
That's twice now in 19 years of using that road that I've stopped there.