Google nearly up to date

Nick Hocking
"Sometimes on a narrow street T-
intersection, if the car was on the left hand side of the road, close
to the sign, you can just make out the letters."

In Tathra  I missed mapping one street (probably called Esther Street). The GSV  actually is readable for this street but I won't name any street unless I've read the sign and uploaded a public GPS track for it. I'll get it in November.

Liz

Re: Google nearly up to date

Liz
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Nick Hocking wrote:
> In Tathra  I missed mapping one street (probably called Esther Street). The
> GSV  actually is readable for this street but I won't name any street
> unless I've read the sign and uploaded a public GPS track for it. I'll get
> it in November.

I'm now happiest with a geo-tagged photo of the street sign, or a suitable
historical plaque.