Google nearly up to date

Nick Hocking
"We haven't got the first road named yet, the turn is into Monteagle Street."

Ahh - yes I remember.   And I think there may be another turn restriction in the same area (maybe a no right turn from Monteagle)

I couldn't find any street signs till I got to Sykes Road, At that junction there's another road off to the right that I didn't have time to map  (next time!!)  Also I hope you didn't drive into the huge pothole that I found in that area.

Liz

Re: the metropolis of Binalong

Liz
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Nick Hocking wrote:

> "We haven't got the first road named yet, the turn is into Monteagle
> Street."
>
> Ahh - yes I remember.   And I think there may be another turn restriction
> in the same area (maybe a no right turn from Monteagle)
>
> I couldn't find any street signs till I got to Sykes Road, At that junction
> there's another road off to the right that I didn't have time to map  (next
> time!!)  Also I hope you didn't drive into the huge pothole that I found in
> that area.

I photographed the map in the park (on a big resolution).
That road could be Manning Street.