Google summer of code results are out! We are in!

Google summer of code results are out! We are in!

Andrea Antonello
As you might note in the list of accepted applications for the
Geospatial Foundation Osgeo
(http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/osgeo), Google is
gonna make us all a nice present...
some founding to bring netcdf and temporal navigation support in
JGrass-Udig and friends! The doors are open!

Andrea

Re: Google summer of code results are out! We are in!

Riccardo Rigon
Congratulations Andrea!

riccardo

On Apr 20, 2009, at 11:00 PM, andrea antonello wrote:

As you might note in the list of accepted applications for the
Geospatial Foundation Osgeo
(http://socghop.appspot.com/org/home/google/gsoc2009/osgeo), Google is
gonna make us all a nice present...
some founding to bring netcdf and temporal navigation support in
JGrass-Udig and friends! The doors are open!

Andrea

Universita` di Trento         Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile  e  Ambientale/CUDAM
Via Mesiano, 77, 38050  Trento      (ITALIA)
E-mail[hidden email]
Ph: +390461882614-10    Fax:+390461882672
Publications according to ISI: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-5395-2008
JGrass (Open Source GIS): http://www.jgrass.org/
GEOtop (Open Source distributed hydrological model):  http://www.geotop.org/