Greater London Authority

Brian Prangle-2
Does anyone have any contacts in GLA? Came across this entry  at dat.gov.uk  wich was entered in November 2018 so pretty recent. It's  a good write up of OSM and offering practical tips on how to use OSM data and also with some data extracts pubished under OGL ( does our licence allow this?)

Rgrds

Brian

Re: Greater London Authority

Dan S
Hi

They're not exactly offering OSM data extracts under OGL. In fact
they're cross-linking to Geofabrik's data extract downloads. The page
simply has a mistake on it where it says "Licence: Open Government
Licence" at the top, and that needs fixing. If anyone has a contact
please do send them a friendly message!

Dan

Op zo 13 jan. 2019 om 10:33 schreef Brian Prangle <[hidden email]>:

> Does anyone have any contacts in GLA? Came across this entry  at dat.gov.uk  wich was entered in November 2018 so pretty recent. It's  a good write up of OSM and offering practical tips on how to use OSM data and also with some data extracts pubished under OGL ( does our licence allow this?)
>
> Rgrds
>
> Brian

Re: Greater London Authority

sk53.osm
The reference to Information Freeway suggests it's based on pretty old info which no longer works

There are also Greater London extracts from Geofabrik (& possibly BBBike).

The page could do with some updates.

Jerry

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 10:33, Brian Prangle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have any contacts in GLA? Came across this entry  at dat.gov.uk  wich was entered in November 2018 so pretty recent. It's  a good write up of OSM and offering practical tips on how to use OSM data and also with some data extracts pubished under OGL ( does our licence allow this?)

Rgrds

Brian

Re: Greater London Authority

Adam Snape
Hi,
There doesn't appear to be any original GLA OGL content in this dataset though; it's just a link to an osm extract with the misleading statement that it's OGL licensed.

Adam