Guildford surveying?

Nick Whitelegg-2

Steve (and all)...

Read the Guildford message earlier this week, can't really make it on a
weekday but could probably do it one of Saturday or Sunday. Went to school
there so there's the chance to visit some old haunts :-) If anyone's into
walking, there's also lots of good walking country to the southeast of
Guildford where some countryside GPX tracks could be grabbed.

Nick

Re: Guildford surveying?

stevec-4
Thought: Any Guildford data in the ecourier tracks?

Sounds good, my availability for Guildford is retreating in to the
future. Would prefer a Saturday but they're all booked for ages so I
might have to bow out.

> Steve (and all)...
>
> Read the Guildford message earlier this week, can't really make it on a
> weekday but could probably do it one of Saturday or Sunday. Went to school
> there so there's the chance to visit some old haunts :-) If anyone's into
> walking, there's also lots of good walking country to the southeast of
> Guildford where some countryside GPX tracks could be grabbed.
>
> Nick

have fun,

SteveC [hidden email] http://www.fractalus.com/steve/