HOT Board Meeting Minutes May and Upcoming HOT Board Meeting June 13th

HOT Board Meeting Minutes May and Upcoming HOT Board Meeting June 13th

Melanie Eckle-2
Dear HOT community,

How are you?

I am hereby sending the Board Meeting minutes of last week´s meeting: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YFY0JsG8vu3wjDtbnZ7FDCTXz7PV_xKmxRTwBMoDS6U/edit#

And am happy to already announce the next meeting, which will already happen next Thursday, June 13th, 4 pm UTC (again one hour later than usual), in the Mumble channel "HOT Board and Voting Members".

As mentioned before, the meetings are open to the membership and I therefore heartily invite you to join to listen in, and to share comments and ask questions in the Q&A at the end.

For further information around our Open Board Meetings, on how to install Mumble and join the HOT channel, please see the Open HOT Board Meetings- Voting Membership Guide, and for sure let me know if I can be of any support.

I hope to speak to a lot of you next week,
best,
Melanie

--
Melanie Eckle