HOT Board Meeting Minutes October

Melanie Eckle-2
Dear HOT community,

How are you?

I am hereby sharing the minutes of our October Board Meeting:

Our next meeting will take place November 8th, 3pm UTC and will be the first meeting that is also open to HOT Voting Members.

As usual, please feel free to ping me in case you have questions, remarks and/or comments.

Please find all previous HOT board meeting minutes in the following Wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings#Meetings_of_the_Board_of_Directors

and the HOT Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1EorbpNCZ03fml2OURJZ21mU2I4Qm9aQlRSbHpFNHNfVkdnZGlJU3ZFcjBsZEZab2hGOWc

All the best,