HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

Cheryl Shaw
Just a reminder that the HOT Summit Early Bird registration ends June 18.  Please be sure to register and pass it on to your friends and colleagues.  HOT Community Members attend for just $50 and HOT Corporate and Institution Members register for just $150.

It's just important that you register.  Go to:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-summit-2016-tickets-25408089279

--

Cheryl Shaw
Operations Coordinator

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

Jo-2
I already looked at this page before. As I'm poor, relative to my country's standards, I don't have a need for an expensive credit card.

If you like I'll come and help out. I live nearby, otherwise I'll just have to pass on it and make myself useful in other ways.

Polyglot

Re: HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

Heather Leson-2
HI I just bought my ticket and donated a ticket. Honestly, I think if folks can't join the HOT summit but want to donate a ticket, this is a possibility.

The more HOT folks participating the better we are.

Also, Jo, I hope you can join us.

Heather

Heather Leson
[hidden email]
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson
Blog: textontechs.com

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Jo <[hidden email]> wrote:
I already looked at this page before. As I'm poor, relative to my country's standards, I don't have a need for an expensive credit card.

If you like I'll come and help out. I live nearby, otherwise I'll just have to pass on it and make myself useful in other ways.

Polyglot

Re: HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

Joseph Reeves

There's less than 3 hours left to buy an early bird ticket!

I got mine today, really looking forward to the event.

Cheers, Joseph

On 16 June 2016 at 02:57, Cheryl Shaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just a reminder that the HOT Summit Early Bird registration ends June 18.  Please be sure to register and pass it on to your friends and colleagues.  HOT Community Members attend for just $50 and HOT Corporate and Institution Members register for just $150.

It's just important that you register.  Go to:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-summit-2016-tickets-25408089279

--

Cheryl Shaw
Operations Coordinator
cheryl.shaw[hidden email]
@CShawHotosm

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: HOT Summit Early Bird Registration ends June 18

Imre Samu
> HOT Summit Early Bird registration ends June 18.

it is closed now.
it is possible to extending to  2016/06/18 (23:59). ( at the latest time zone?)

Imre