HOT Tech announcement | Jan 13

Felix Delattre-3
Hi humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

This is our Tech Announcement from the HOT Tech Team. We want you to
be up-to-date with our next upgrade and related downtime of the Tasking Manager:

HOT Tasking Manager (tasks.hotosm.org) - Deployment of v3.4.8
  Tuesday to Wednesday night (Dec 15 - 01:00 UTC - up to 2 hours)

Have a nice day.
Felix

--
Felix Delattre
Technical Project Manager

--
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: HOT Tech announcement | Jan 13

Jorieke Vyncke
Hi Felix,
I suppose you mean January 15 ?
Thanks for the heads up!
Jorieke

On Mon, 13 Jan 2020, 15:20 Felix Delattre, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi humanitarian OpenStreetMappers,

This is our Tech Announcement from the HOT Tech Team. We want you to
be up-to-date with our next upgrade and related downtime of the Tasking Manager:

HOT Tasking Manager (tasks.hotosm.org) - Deployment of v3.4.8
  Tuesday to Wednesday night (Dec 15 - 01:00 UTC - up to 2 hours)

Have a nice day.
Felix

--
Felix Delattre
Technical Project Manager

--
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development

Re: HOT Tech announcement | Jan 13

Felix Delattre-3
Yes, that's right, it is tonight January 15. Thanks for spotting it!
Time is flying! :)

Cheers,
Felix

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:41 PM Jorieke Vyncke <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we weren't successful upgrading the HOT Tasking Manager last time, because of some database inconsistencies.

So, we are rescheduling the upgrade to version 3.4.8 to this Sunday to Monday night:

Best wishes,
Felix

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:51 PM Felix Delattre <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Gertrude Hope
Thank you tech team for the efforts.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 3:44 PM Felix Delattre <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Namitala Gertrude
OpenStreetMap Zambia
TruDigital Technologies
+260-967020779