HOT's Annual Report

Tyler Radford
Dear all,

I am proud to share with you HOT's 2018 Annual Report: https://www.hotosm.org/community/ (scroll to the bottom of page). It's quite incredible to look back and see all that we have accomplished together through the power of our community and donors. I hope you find your work and contributions reflected in some way. If you have feedback or ideas on how we can include successes from your country in the 2019 report, please let me know!

Best
Tyler

Tyler Radford
Executive Director
@TylerSRadford

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1kKgEK5TO0KEOP05FlhGVUzP9F4P0us5J&revid=0Bwm-l_34V77faU9pcFdyYVFNRWtUZnBIWVNPYjF0TDhTY2JJPQ