Haiti imagery and IPv6

Dirk Stöcker
Hello,

the server "wms.openstreetmap.fr" has an IPv6 address, but does not
deliver anything over IPv6. Does anybody know who needs to contacted to
fix this? It's a french URL, maybe the French talk groups knows the
operator?

Ciao
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)

Re: Haiti imagery and IPv6

simson.gertrud@gmail.com
Hi,

in december when there were 3 of the 4 haiti imageries offline I asked
per http://openstreetmap.fr/contact about its status and received a
quick answer.

Regards,

Stefan

Am 11.03.2017 um 16:03 schrieb Dirk Stöcker:
> Hello,
>
> the server "wms.openstreetmap.fr" has an IPv6 address, but does not
> deliver anything over IPv6. Does anybody know who needs to contacted
> to fix this? It's a french URL, maybe the French talk groups knows the
> operator?
>
> Ciao

---

Re: Haiti imagery and IPv6

Dirk Stöcker
Hello,

> in december when there were 3 of the 4 haiti imageries offline I asked per
> http://openstreetmap.fr/contact about its status and received a quick answer.

Tried it. No Reaction, no change.

Ciao
http://www.dstoecker.eu/ (PGP key available)