Hatfield, Pretoria - Add Shp File

Calayde Davey
Hello,

I am working on African Digital Twin cities with University of Pretoria & Chalmers, Sweden.

May I have permission and guidance to upload building footprint shp file for Hatfield precinct - Pretoria.

Myself and my students will calibrate the file as we update and add more information.

--

Kind regards,
Calayde

--

Dr Calayde Davey

MArch (UP-ZAR) PhD (KSTATE-USA)

Post-Doctoral Research Associate - African Digital Twins

STINT Program

Department of Architecture, University of Pretoria

Tel +06 065 22962

Email [hidden email]

Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology

Room 2-18, Boukunde Building, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria

Private Bag X20, Hatfield 0028, South Africa

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.

Re: Hatfield, Pretoria - Add Shp File

Dave Coventry
I'm not sure who would be required to authorise this, but I doubt that
anyone would have any objection.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:58 PM Calayde Davey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working on African Digital Twin cities with University of Pretoria & Chalmers, Sweden.
>
> May I have permission and guidance to upload building footprint shp file for Hatfield precinct - Pretoria.
>
> Myself and my students will calibrate the file as we update and add more information.
>
> --
>
> Kind regards,
> Calayde
>
> --
>
> Dr Calayde Davey
>
> MArch (UP-ZAR) PhD (KSTATE-USA)
>
> Post-Doctoral Research Associate - African Digital Twins
>
> STINT Program
>
> Department of Architecture, University of Pretoria
>

> Tel +06 065 22962
>
> Email [hidden email]
>

> Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
>
> Room 2-18, Boukunde Building, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria
>
> Private Bag X20, Hatfield 0028, South Africa
>

> This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer.
> Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full details.

Re: Hatfield, Pretoria - Add Shp File

Calayde Davey
Thank you,

I am unfamiliar with the details - I will try my best this week, and reach back out to you if I have struggles.

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 at 15:37, Dave Coventry <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm not sure who would be required to authorise this, but I doubt that
anyone would have any objection.

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 2:58 PM Calayde Davey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working on African Digital Twin cities with University of Pretoria & Chalmers, Sweden.
>
> May I have permission and guidance to upload building footprint shp file for Hatfield precinct - Pretoria.
>
> Myself and my students will calibrate the file as we update and add more information.
>
> --
>
> Kind regards,
> Calayde
>
> --
>
> Dr Calayde Davey
>
> MArch (UP-ZAR) PhD (KSTATE-USA)
>
> Post-Doctoral Research Associate - African Digital Twins
>
> STINT Program
>
> Department of Architecture, University of Pretoria
>

> Tel +06 065 22962
>
> Email [hidden email]
>

> Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
>
> Room 2-18, Boukunde Building, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria
>
> Private Bag X20, Hatfield 0028, South Africa
>

> This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer.
> Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full details.

Kind regards,
Calayde

--

Dr Calayde Davey

MArch (UP-ZAR) PhD (KSTATE-USA)

Post-Doctoral Research Associate - African Digital Twins

STINT Program

Department of Architecture, University of Pretoria

Tel +06 065 22962

Email [hidden email]

Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology

Room 2-18, Boukunde Building, Hatfield Campus, University of Pretoria

Private Bag X20, Hatfield 0028, South Africa

Please refer to http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf
for full details.

Re: Hatfield, Pretoria - Add Shp File

Reuben Honigwachs