Hello

Petros F
Hello to all,

I have some maps of new named streets in Syros Island (that have also a very good coastline) but i have them in paper. (~1m x 0,70m)
How can i digitize them?

And anyone knows if there's a way to take data from google maps inside webpages like this and import them into osm?

Thank you in advance,

Petros

Re: Hello

Xan-3
Anyone from google maps is banned. Just use free licensed maps.
This is just my opinion.

You could digitalize using josm by hand.

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 08:50:15 +0200
Petros F <pet
[hidden email]> ha escrit: