Hello!

Martijn van Exel-3
I’m new on this list. My name is Martijn van Exel. I am Dutch but live in the U.S.A. where I work for Telenav. I already introduced myself on Slack where I talked a bit about Telenav looking at possibly helping improve the map in Australia. I am just not sure if there’s folks here who are not on Slack so I wanted to say hi. We’re not making any improvements yet and we will keep you updated as our plans materialize.

We have a page on the OSM wiki that has more about how / what we typically work on in OSM: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Telenav

Please do get in touch with any questions!

Happy mapping,
Martijn

Re: Hello!

Joel H.-2

Thanks for introducing yourself.

A little while ago I fixed up the whole M5 motorway (and I believe some of the M3 as well) in Brisbane and wrote a diary post about it. Mostly with what I did.

I was wondering whether what I did was correct, or if my method has given you any ideas?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Joel%20Hansen/diary/43896