Help test an Alpine Nominatim docker image

Help test an Alpine Nominatim docker image

osmnominatim@claflinclan.com
Hello all,

I wanted to share an Alpine Nominatim docker image I've been working on for a couple of weeks now. It is a self-contained Nominatim server comprised of alpine, nginx, Nominatim, php-fpm, postgresql, osmosis, osmium, & supervisord with support for SSL and automatic download/import/update of PBF data. It is highly customizable through environment variables.

It still has a few bugs I'm trying to get worked out but I would love to get some more eyes on it before officially releasing a versioned image.

I'm a Sr. DevOps engineer with more emphasis on the Ops side so please be gentle on any programming feedback.

Thanks,

Cory Claflin