Quantcast

Help using zoom command

Ian Feeney
If I open JOSM and leave it on the initial start up/welcome screen, then call the zoom remote control command as follows:

http://127.0.0.1:8111/zoom?left=28.9599609323125&bottom=40.996484008291105&right=29.003906244804604&top=41.04621680842959&changeset_comment=#HOT-Project-111&changeset_source=Bing

I get a 200 OK response, but JOSM stays on the welcome screen, it doesn’t go in to the main editing screen.

If JOSM is already on the editing screen, and I call the command above it does zoom to the correct area.

Is there a way to get JSOM to move on from the welcome screen when using the zoom command?

Ian Feeney
Senior Developer

[cid:imagee49119.PNG@f97fafa2.438099f0]<http://www.thinkwhere.com>

t: 01786 476060 (Office)
t: 01786 476067 (Direct Dial)
w:www.thinkwhere.com<http://www.thinkwhere.com>

Glendevon House
Castle Business Park
Stirling FK9 4TZ

[cid:image855556.PNG@6e08db1e.48888161]<https://twitter.com/thinkWhere1> [cid:image4f1cd7.PNG@648e95f4.4783ecea] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/1509510?trk=companies_home_ycp_logo_forth-valley-gis>

This email and its attachments are private and confidential. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately on 01786 476060. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not rely on, use or disclose this email or any attachments in any way.

thinkWhere Limited does not accept any liability for any damage that may be caused to the recipient's system or data by this email or any attachments. Please note that our email system may be subject to random monitoring by us. This Company accepts no liability for personal emails.

thinkWhere is a limited company registered in Scotland with Registered Number SC315349 and having its Registered Office at Glendevon House, Castle Business Park, Stirling, FK9 4TZ.

imagee49119.PNG (9K) Download Attachment
image855556.PNG (4K) Download Attachment
image4f1cd7.PNG (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Help using zoom command

Paul Hartmann-2
On 14.04.2017 12:09, Ian Feeney wrote:
> If I open JOSM and leave it on the initial start up/welcome screen, then call the zoom remote control command as follows:
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8111/zoom?left=28.9599609323125&bottom=40.996484008291105&right=29.003906244804604&top=41.04621680842959&changeset_comment=#HOT-Project-111&changeset_source=Bing
>
> I get a 200 OK response, but JOSM stays on the welcome screen, it doesn’t go in to the main editing screen.
>
> If JOSM is already on the editing screen, and I call the command above it does zoom to the correct area.
>
> Is there a way to get JSOM to move on from the welcome screen when using the zoom command?

To leave the welcome screen and open the main map view, you normally
need at least one layer. The question is, what layer do you expect JOSM
to open in this case?

You _can_ ask JOSM to download the area with "load_and_zoom", this will
definitely open the map view.

Paul

Re: Help using zoom command

this is a public mailing list, please do not send confidential material to this list.

sent from a phone