Help with transforming shp file for Zambia, so it can be imported in tasks manager

Help with transforming shp file for Zambia, so it can be imported in tasks manager

Bjoern Hassler
Hello all,

We're looking to start a new project on the tasks manager in support of the Mkushi district administration regarding the rural health centres.

District boundaries are available here:
and here:

Would somebody be happy to extract the boundary data for Mkushi district for me, so that I can use it in the tasks manager?

Many thanks!
Bjoern