Horse-jumping course

Tom Taylor-2
I spotted a large track on the map near home where I knew of none and
Bing showed mostly woods. On-the-ground investigation revealed a small
fenced-off area where the owners probably set out a horse-jumping course
from time to time. I adjusted the size of the track to the reality (a
tenth of the original length), but had to leave it tagged as
leisure=track with no sport specified because taginfo doesn't show
horse_jumping. I did note the usage with a fixme tag, but what would be
the right tagging?

Tom Taylor

Re: Horse-jumping course

Cartinus
Try this one:
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:sport%3Dequestrian>

On 11/24/2012 10:24 PM, Tom Taylor wrote:

> I spotted a large track on the map near home where I knew of none and
> Bing showed mostly woods. On-the-ground investigation revealed a small
> fenced-off area where the owners probably set out a horse-jumping course
> from time to time. I adjusted the size of the track to the reality (a
> tenth of the original length), but had to leave it tagged as
> leisure=track with no sport specified because taginfo doesn't show
> horse_jumping. I did note the usage with a fixme tag, but what would be
> the right tagging?
>
> Tom Taylor

---
m.v.g.,