How do I switch off digests?

Edward Bainton
Any way to get single emails from this list rather than a daily (ahem..) digest? It was an option when I signed up but I can't see how to change it after registration. (Tried by following the the subscribe/unsubscribe page but it's not the right place.)

Re: How do I switch off digests?

Andy Townsend

On 04/09/2019 23:53, Edward Bainton wrote:
> Any way to get single emails from this list rather than a daily
> (ahem..) digest? It was an option when I signed up but I can't see how
> to change it after registration. (Tried by following the the
> subscribe/unsubscribe page but it's not the right place.)

Digest mode is one of the questions I see from
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-gb when I select
"Unsubscribe or edit options", and enter userid and password. It's quite
a way down the screen...

Best Regards,

Andy